- Going Once! Going Twice! Sold!
The Perfect Location for live, Silent or Benefit Auctions
Lord Hill Farms offers knowledgable staff and impeccable service that’s perfect for live, silent or benefit auctions.
Lord Hill Farms is the ideal Seattle/Everett area venue for benefit auctions and has a rich history of hosting fund-raising events due to its easy accessibility for the Puget Sound Region.
Auction Planning: Please let us know how we can assist you in getting your auction planning started. Facilities shown by appointment only, please contact us
Auctions and Benefits at Lord Hill Farms
Our facilities at Lord Hill Farms comfortably accommodates up to 700 guests indoors. The upstairs area seats up to 350 guests, while the downstairs area accommodate up to 400 guests.
The top floor of our facility is carpeted, with large windows that allow guests to enjoy breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains, Snohomish Valley, landscaped grounds, and a pond with resident wildlife.
Additional highlights include a 12-hour rental period, use of the outside grounds, indoor tables & chairs, audio equipment, parking attendants, an elevator and more!
When you hold auctions at Lord Hill Farms our expert staff works with you to coordinate all of the details. We have years of expertise in auction set-up to maximize your guests' opportunities to bid as well as enjoy the atmosphere.
- » Size: 135’ x 30’ (4,050 square feet)
- » Carpeted floor
- » Overhead lighting & fans
- » Ten 110v outlets
- » Stage (30’ x 12’) with public address sound system
- » Wheelchair accessible
- » Size: 135’ x 80’ (10,800 square feet)
- » Padded benches
- » 25’ x 25’ Wood-panel dance floor and music stage
- » Men’s and women’s dressing rooms
- » Elevator
- » Seating Upstairs: Theatre Seating ... 350 people
- » Downstairs: Multiple Purpose ... 400 people